“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Fingerprints of God"


Again, I did not make this video, and I hope the person and family who did does not mind the use of it. It is one of my most favorite video's I've found, very uplifting and inspirational. It shows another side of adoption that is not seen as often, I think.

It doesn't matter how old you are or who or where you are from to need love or to love someone, you are all a work of art. Thank you for this beautiful video. I hope it inspires others and makes them smile as it does for me. And I will remove it at your asking.

No comments:

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: