“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am honored...

...and it is true. I am going to try and build a website for the dolls created by Kimmie at Over the Moon with Joy. This is big for both of us, please keep us in your prayers as she tries to build these dolls and I try to make a site for them according to God's Will.

A bit about this project for those of you just hearing about it. Two dolls will be made, a boy and a girl, and they will be sent out into the world to teach people about the adoption, and that we are called to care for orphans and widows. The website is so people can log their stories as they receive and learn from the dolls in their travels, like a journal of sorts.

I highly encourage you to visit Kimmie's blog, as this project was envisioned through her and she can and does explain it much better. I am just honored and so happy to be part of it. Thank you Kimmie. Thank you, God.

-Me.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Oh Debrah...you are too cute.

Doll #1 is completed...this weekend I will start the boy if all goes according to plan. The first one came out cute...or so I am told by my children ;-)

Praying for you...and for the details. May God's hand be on each step we take towards seeing this vision to its destiny.

Hearing anything from God...? I keep checking my email from you ;-)

xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Kimmie said...

Hi Debrah;

I haven't heard anything from the Lord. The baby is sick and that takes up pretty much all of my energy.

I did totally finish the girl doll *(hair and all).

The other fabric is ironed, waiting to be cut out, sew, stuffed, embroidered, 'haired' and prayed over.

My husband found a server (new?) that is $5 a month. He hasn't showed me the article yet, where he found them...but perhaps I will go with them.??

I think I am leaning towards orphandolls (for the domain name)...still working (praying) on the name (or the header design of the blog...) honestly, I find myself crying ...as I really don't know.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: