“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Adopt Me...

...I'm 'Bella'. I turn 14 next month. After that, I will continue to live in the orphanage until I am 16, but I will never have a family of my own. For the next two years I will watch child after child be chosen... and not me. And I will know that it will never be me. Please chose me. More information and whom to contact to start asking about me today can be found HERE. If you can't adopt me please don't pass me by. Please blog about me so maybe someone whom see's me -- can. It only takes a few minutes. Please, I have no time left...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link has no information about contact for adopting Bella. Could you kindly post it?

Anonymous said...

The link does not provide any information. Would you kindly post it?

The Red Thread Kids: said...

Hi there,
The link provides a link to a blog of someone whom might have more information if you contact her. Thanks. :)

The Red Thread Kids: said...

...also, I checked the original post that the original link leads to, and at the bottom of the original post the link leads to is a contact email for Wasatch, I believe. Thanks again.

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: