“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Hardest Blog Entries...

...I have a hard time posting. And I have several saved in draft. I have a hard time posting them because of the criticism that might come this blog's way for putting things out there for people to know and see. I shouldn't let it deter me, but whom likes being yelled at for the things they say? The way I am starting to look at it though is that - the truth hurts. People react in many ways to what hurts, including leaving negative comments. And 147 million orphans in this world? That is a truth that really hurts. More on this very soon, as it will also be an entry that is hard to post, hard to write, hard to say.

No comments:

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: