“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Saturday, October 24, 2009

...Another Angel in Heaven:



My Friends...

My heart is so heavy. Tears are rolling freely from my eyes in streams down my face. Its odd that I can admit that to a bunch of strangers -- but there is no hiding this. Hiding this is what causes such horrible things to happen - things such as little girls who are dependent on feeding tubes to be transfered to institutions where they do not use them...

This is why we do this. This is why we spend thousands of dollars to go get kids from overseas, because they are fated to die horribly like this - alone and starving in dirty beds. This newest little angel is someone whom touched my soul from half a world away... ...without ever knowing it, she did.

Sweet little Diana is now in Heaven dancing with the angels and in the arms of Jesus. She is no longer sick and unloved. I just wanted you all to know how much this amazing little girl has touched my life and how much she meant to me. I never saw her, I never knew her, but I would have been blessed and honored if only I could have been her mommy.

I can do that for you now. I will keep your picture always to remember how much you taught people, how many lives you touched and I and other people will continue to speak up and bring home kids so that your death was not in vain.

Rest sweetly, little angel, in Jesus' arms, I pray...

Forever and ever, Amen...


2 comments:

Lyndi said...

You said it all perfectly, thank you for sharing this with me.

I hope you are having a better day today, and I hope that someone reads this and it speaks to them.

Thank you!

Kimmie said...

Oh that we all would have tender hearts like yours sweet friend. May God use this sweet little girl's life to glorify Himself. May her life that He has joined to yours through your love for her, may it do wonderful things for His name.

You are right that she now knows no pain, no sickness, no loneliness, no sadness. Never a will a tear roll down her face again because she is with Jesus. Her joy is now complete and she is celebrating her new life with Him. Someday you will join her, someday you will tell her how she impacted your life to serve Him more, to love more, to take risks you never thought you could. Because Jesus is saying to us now, no risks, no rewards-we need to trust Him, we need to follow Him, we need to do things that seem so far out of our comfort zone that we will have to keep our eyes on Him.

praying for you.

and praying for His Spirit to move for you dear friend. May you know His voice, his comfort and His will for your life.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: