“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not Sure How to Do This....

Its my turn to attempt a fund raiser I've never done this like this and am not sure how to start...so I am just going to write and see how it turns out. ...a family I know suffered a hard month last month, between the death of a loved one, a cancer diagnoses and job loss -and now- as a result, they are coming close to loosing the place in which they live.

I know times are hard everywhere, and for a lot of people, but I am posting this as sort of a fund raiser. Each person who donates something I am willing to make a blog title bar like the one on this blog if you wish, with up to 3 kids or figures in it -because thats all my computer can handle- to receive one of these please include your email contact info on the donation page provided by paypal or I may not be able to contact you to do so. You may have to enter the information first. They can be custom made but please understand they are subject to artist interpretation of your wishes and availability of object files. Please understand too that creating them may take some time as well depending on the number of requests. Anything will help. Thank you.







I will keep you updated of course. Please understand this is a delicate subject. This family is really hurting and really sensitive at the moment, negative comments will be ignored completely and deleted.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

My sweet friend, may God's hand be upon your fund-raising and may He bless that family in tangible ways. I pray that they turn their eyes and hearts to Him, so He can fill their cup.

xxoxo
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: