“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!

...well, here it is, month 3 of 2010! Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday I was writing this entry. Time does fly, doesn't it? I meant to tie up February with this post but didn't get to it in time.

But guess what, February was a good month. I am a writer and my first book was released, which is good because I need to bring a particular income bracket up in order to move forward with my something crazy, that I posted about in this entry. Also guess what! MINDY had a family commit to her! Yay! What a sweet little girl. Thank you... thank you God.

Take care everyone. See you around. Happy March.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Book? Did you write a book?

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 6 1/2 adopted

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: