“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Please Do Not Spam This Blog...

...recently I have been receiving spam instead of comments on topics entirely not related to what is posted here. This is why my comments are moderated for approval before they are ever seen; this isn't about diet pills, or magazines or depression, etc -- with a link left in hopes that other people will see it and visit.

If you would like ME to include a link to your blog please ask me first. Please do not just throw it into a comment as though its alright. I feel that is rude, especially when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. I am sorry if this offends you but this is MY blog.

That said, a good percentage of the comments here are not spam, and I thank you and I am sorry I have to post this. Thank you for your visits here and your input as well. I hope you will continue to do so.

No comments:

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: