“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sing...

"...Sing a Song, sing it loud, sing it strong. Sing of good things, not bad. Sing of Happy, not sad. Don't worry that its not good enough for anyone else to hear...."

I forgot this song, until I was looking over the internet for inspirational songs for a video I am making for another website. Then I found this and instantly remembered it. Since its been well over twenty years since I heard it, and apparently there have been many versions since, it took a while to find the version who's melody and child-like voices had embedded into my memory that had come to the surface, a memory long forgotten but so easy to grasp. Then I found it, and here it is.

Oh, if we could only live with such child-like simplicity and faith. I put this song in my sidebar as well as in this post, for the little kids everywhere that need a family to sing to them.

Sesame Street - Sing
Found at abmp3 search engine


PS: The song doesn't seem to be working here in this post when I try to get it to play, but it does work in the sidebar, if you wish to play it. After all -- we all should indulge the child inside sometimes. Take care.

No comments:

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: