“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” -― St. Francis of Assisi

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I don't know what to say...

...I don't know what to say.  I've tried writing this post two other times now. I've been trying to for hours now to get it right. I've posted about her on this blog before, Lera, her story has tugged at my heart for years. 

They need 6000 dollars by the end of the weekend I think, and on top of that they have another little girl fighting for her life in PICU. Please go over to their blog and help them however you can, pray for them, pass word on on your Facebook or blogs, donate to rebuild her adoption fund through the links provided if you can.  Help get the funds back together in time, and help get Lera out of there.  Thank you for reading tonight.  Take care.

No comments:

Already Home:

Mary AnahPavel and OlegSmiles & TrialsMattea OlenaRoush DaisyAlekseyAna
Allen & AnnieBrown Family

Quotations:

"A child's hand in yours -- what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength."

-Marjorie Holmes

Soles for Souls:

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thank You for the Layout:

Search the Web:

Custom Search

Search Results: